I) Introduction & notice
CoreFlex Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries / affiliates (‘CoreFlex Solutions’ or ‘the Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’) respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its customers, employees, job applicants, business partners/vendors. The Company collects, uses and discloses Personal Identifiable Information in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which it does business. The Company also has a tradition of upholding the highest ethical standards in its business practices.
We have implemented industry-standard security safeguards designed to protect the Personal Identifiable Information that you may provide. We also periodically monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, consistent with industry standards.
“Personal Data” and “Personal Identifiable Information (‘PII’)” means any information relating to an individual that can be used to identify that individual either on its own or in combination with other readily available data.
“Pixels” means small, graphic images on web pages, web-based documents, or in email messages that allow us or third parties to monitor who is visiting our Sites (or other third-party sites) or if an email has been read
II) Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
a) Information you actively submit
Any Personal Identifiable Information we collect is used only to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information, and is not shared with third parties.
We do not seek to collect or otherwise process your sensitive Personal Identifiable Information for any other purpose other than what is legitimate; and we do so in accordance to applicable law.
We do not collect or otherwise process Personal Identifiable Information about race, religion, sexual orientation, health or any other information that is deemed to be sensitive in the ordinary course of business with the exception of employees and job applicants.
b) Modes of collection of data
PII collected either electronically or physically, including but not limited to emails, cold calls, resumes, social media networking sites, subscription to databases and prospective candidate search engines, etc.
- CoreFlex Solutions shall protect its customers, employees and job applicants’ information / data deemed as ‘Personal’ and / or ‘Private’.
- ‘Customers’ records shall not be sold, traded or disclosed to any third party except as may be required by law.
- Any information that is provided to us in the course of interacting with our project staff or support departments shall be held in strict confidence. This includes information(including, but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, bank account details, credit card numbers and medical history), as well as any data that is supplied to us in the course of business engagement.
- You can visit most of our sites without registering or actively submitting Personal Data to us. If you do not register, general technical user data such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, and the date and time of your visit, may be automatically collected through the use of “cookies”.
c) Combination & synchronization
We may combine and synchronize information that your device transmits, information that you actively submit and information that we obtain from third party sources(including suppliers of market research sample and data marketing platforms that may direct you to our sites to answer demographic questions about yourself in preparation for your completion of surveys, and web publishers, advertisers, data brokers and online service providers that may have obtained information from you or your devices via cookies, Pixels, and other tracking technologies).
d) Business information
We do collect employee contact names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of our business partners, including buyers, suppliers and vendors, for the administration of our business relationships. If you feel that your Personal Data or personally identifiable information is being collected inappropriately, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A technology called cookies may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Registering with CoreFlex Solutions online signifies your unconditional consent to receive such cookies.
If you prefer to not receive cookies while browsing the website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them and refuse the cookie(s) when your browser warns you, or you can set your browser to refuse all cookies from the website (or certain parts of the website), and/or you can delete cookies received from the website using your browser, for instance. Cookie handling instructions vary depending on the particular browser being used, and CoreFlex Solutions does not assume responsibility for any undesired results arising from altering your browser’s cookie handling settings.
III) Purpose & use of collected Personal Identifiable Information
CoreFlex Solutions Inc uses the data collected for two main purposes, described in detail below to operate its business including the official website and to send communications, including promotional communications.
- To operate our business including the official website: We use data collected to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for services as well as to assess website usage analysis.
- Communications: We use data collected to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from CoreFlex Solutions Inc by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication.
- We may process your Personal Identifiable Information to contact you via email, telephone, SMS or other methods of communication to provide you with information regarding our offerings that may be of interest to you. We may send information to you regarding our offerings, that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
IV) European data protection rights – GDPR
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. CoreFlex Solutions Inc adheres to applicable data protection laws viz GDPR in the European Union, which if applicable, includes the following rights:
- If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request us to rectify your Personal Data;
- You have a right to access your Personal Data;
- You have a right to request us that your Personal Data be erased, subject to certain exceptions;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
V) Information retention & accuracy
We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Identifiable Information we receive, process, or maintain is accurate, complete, and reliable for its intended use based on what is provided by you. We rely on the accuracy of the information provided directly to us but accept responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the Personal Identifiable Information collected.
In general, we keep Personal Identifiable Information only as long as we need it to provide you the services you requested. We may also process data on behalf of third parties who have engaged us. We keep Personal Identifiable Information processed on behalf of third parties for as long as needed to provide services to third party in question. However, we reserve the right to retain Personal Identifiable Information for any period required by law or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
VI) Data Minimization
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Identifiable Information that we process is limited to the purposes set out in this policy or as required to provide you services or access to the services.
VII) Sharing of Personal Identifiable Information and accountability for onward transfer
a) Information associated with your name is shared in accordance with the procedures stated follows:
- With your consent.
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world that help us deliver our service and run our business subject to confidentiality agreements.
- We will disclose data as required by law including to meet national security requirements or to protect you, other users, us or third parties from harm, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems at risk or an order by a judicial and/or quasi judicial authority.
- When CoreFlex Solutions Inc shares your Personal Identifiable Information with third party service providers and/or sub-processors, CoreFlex Solutions Inc will:
- transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes;
- ascertain that the sub-processor is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by these principles;
- take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the sub-processor effectively processes the Personal Identifiable Information transferred in a manner consistent with the organization’s obligations under these principles;
- require the sub-processor to notify CoreFlex Solutions Inc if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by these principles;
- upon notice, including under (iv), take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing.
b) International transfers
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us will result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such cross-border transfers. In the case of data transfers from the EEA and Switzerland, the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks apply.
VIII) Security of Personal Data
CoreFlex Solutions Inc is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
IX) Protection of Personal Data
CoreFlex Solutions Inc uses reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet. We rely on various security procedures and systems to ensure the secure storage and transmission of data, including encryption and authentication technology licensed from third parties, to effect secure transmission of confidential information. Additionally, we have absolutely no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. In case of any security breach, CoreFlex Solutions Inc shall notify in writing to the supervisory authority within 72 hours of the breach being first reported. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances without undue delay. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Where we store and process Personal Data
Limits to your privacy
Children’s Personal Identifiable Information
The online channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16 through the online channels. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you, being parent/guardian of the child believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with Personal Identifiable Information, please contact us and accord the consent.